Friday, August 12, 2005

Hello all,
We know we've been a bit slow in updating our Blog, forgive us, we're not the most computer-minded of folks.... We've had a busy couple of weeks getting things ready for the single release! We can say with a modicum of confidence that the date is NOT going to change again for Coming Home!!
Right now, Mark and Sarah are gearing up for a radio show extravaganza. 10 cities in 72 hours... I think it'll be a new record!! Sarah is leaving the bass at home (eeeep!) and is taking up keyboard duties for the week...Mark will, of course, continue to display his vocal prowess (who wrote that?!) and do that strumming thing he does so......ahem, competently. Listen up at a station near you...
In more sombre news, we are preparing for the loss of Deco, our keyboard whiz, who's going back to play with his full time band. We knew we only had him for the summer but the time seemed to pass more quickly than we had anticipated. We had a nice lunch with him yesterday and he gave us these cool photos. Black and white adds a wee bit of panache to everything n'est pas?










3 Comments:

Blogger misssarahjunefox said...

my bass would never leave me for another.... or i'd hunt him down.....xx

8:19 PM  
Blogger DesPOP said...

Hi Sarah, it's Dani from Mexico, remember the guy from benicassim.
I just want to tell you that the new songs are awesome, and that i can't wait to see you in a concert again.
Also i want to ask you if you have the picture that you take in benicassim, the day that my camera doesn't work.
i send you a kiss and hughes for mark and fergal.
my mail is chupatutsipop@hotmail.com

8:38 AM  
Blogger misssarahjunefox said...

Hi Dani!! I'll find the photo, I know I saw it not too long ago but I'm sure it got sucked into the black hole that I call my bedroom!!!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home